Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Full payment is needed to secure a place on any class/masterclass.
2.Due to the nature of the Clay College and the limited enrolment due to space we have a strict refund policy:
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the start date of the class /masterclass you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the start date of the class/masterclass you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days before the start date of the class/masterclass you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the day so we may welcome them to the class. We also need to know if they have any food requirements, allergies or health issues.
- As a courtesy, we will re-advertise your place online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you with a 90% refund.
3.There are 14 places on each practical class. There are upto 50 on a demonstration masterclass. In the event of there not being enough people booked the class will unfortunately have to be cancelled. We will give at least 72 hrs notice and participants will have a choice of booking on to another date or a full refund will be issued.
4.Unfortunately we can’t be held responsible for any disruptions in your travel arrangements. We do urge customers to arrange plenty of time to travel allowing for any delays. Stoke-on-Trent has a number of A roads but can also be affected by disruption on the M6.
5.For the majority of our classes/masterclasses, we provide all materials – all you have to do is show up with any tools you choose to bring with you. If materials are needed, we will email you a list before your class begins.
6.Refreshments will be provided in all of our classes/masterclasses. For all day event you will also be provided with a light lunch.
7.Our classes/masterclasses will state the range of ability required are suitable for a range of abilities. This will be clearly stated in the description. Please make sure the class/masterclass is suitable for your ability BEFORE you book your place. If you have any questions please contact us.
8.Most of our masterclasses/classes will be in the Clay College studio. The studio is on the second floor of the Prince of Wales studio this is only accessible via a flight of stairs. We are sorry to say we cannot provide wheelchair access. Anyone who attends the events must be able to use the stairs. BEFORE booking please read the access statement if this may be an issue.
9.Unless otherwise stated our classes are aimed at adults. We do however welcome anyone aged 16 or older.